- Full Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatibility.
- Support for the new Android app.
- Support for the new iPhone/iPod/iPad app.
- SRA, PAR and GPS approaches now user-changeable to any 5-character (max) approach eg, PRNAV, MLS etc.
- Preferences option for automatic entry of Day or
Night landings in flight records after the manual or automatic Day/Night
Hours Calculator is used.
- New 'Partial Match' option provided for A/C Regn Type entries.
- Current date in format 'yyyy-mm-dd' added to backup folder paths to enable easier backup file identification.
- Flight record PIC NAME & CO-PILOT/STUDENT field sizes increased
from 12 to 15 characters
- A/C Registration default increased from 2 to 4 characters.
- 150+ new airports added to Airport Records Database.
- Numerous airport name changes/corrections to Airport Records Database
to emphasise airport city/town locations.
- Flights with no flight hours (PAX, Deadheading, supernumary etc)
- Number of T/O's and Landings in flight records increased from
9 to 99.
- IATA Codes added to the Airport Records Database.
- IATA Code option added to the Flight Record Preferences Departure/Arrival
fields lookup lists.
- Date filter added to the Flight Record Preferences options for
the Departure/Arrival Airports & PIC/Copilot flight record lookup
- New Flight Records print option to print Airports by Names instead
of ICAO or IATA codes.
- Number of Flight Records printed per page is now selectable.
- Autolands, Single & Multi-crew hours, Relief time and Total Flight
hours (Pilot Function (PF) + Relief time) added to the Total Hours
- Glider, motor glider, fixed wing and flexwing microlight hours
now included in the Total Hours report's 'Other CATs' total.
- Sim hours total now shown for all Total Hours report options
- A/C MTOW filter added to the Total Hours report
- Relief and Total Flight Time (Pilot Function (PF) + Relief time)
totals added to the Annual & Monthly Hours reports.
- Duty Hours report now handles future dates for advanced roster
- Cumulative rolling duty hours totals added to the Duty Hours report.
- New daily Duty & Flight Hours report.
- Entry of duty hours spanning midnight now handled automatically.
- Fixed Wing/Rotary option added to Annual & Monthly Hours reports.
In future V6 update.
- New International Duty/Flight Hours option with changeable flight
and duty hours monitoring periods added for the Duty/Flight Hours
- A/C CAT & PT field data now entered automatically in new a/c records
if an a/c of the same type exists in the Aircraft Records database.
- New a/c Type dropdown lookup list for the Aircraft Records TYPE
- New, user changeable, Pilot Data Pilot Ratings' descriptions (eg,
Base Check, Line check etc) added.
- New 'traffic lights' colour coding introduced for the Pilot Data
- 'Cost' field in Flight and Aircraft Records tables renamed 'Pay/Cost'
for use as optional flight sector pay field.
- Pay/Cost column removed from Flight Table if Pay/Cost is hidden
- PIC name & Co-pilot/Student lookup lists added to Palm and Pocket
PC flight records data entry forms.
- Automatic entry of IFR hours and CAT 1 ILS options provided for the mobile apps.
- Total Hours report's A/C Type selection is now unique ie, B737-800
doesn't include B737-800W records.
- Minimum Day/Night Calculator flight time reduced to 30 mins.
- Help changed from WinHelp to HTML Help format for Windows Vista.
- New Windows 7 style dialogs.
- New, more flexible, calendar for date input.
- New Help-> 'Check for Updates' feature for automatic program updating plus automatic 90-day update check reminder.
- New Odd/Even pages flight records printing option to allow double-sided
- New glider, motor glider, fixed wing and flexwing microlight a/c
- Forms which are opened already maximised are not resized correctly
- Improved handling of maximised forms.
- New Windows date format option.
- New Change Flight Record data function: allows change of Departure/Arrival, A/C Type, PIC Name & Copilot/Student data in all records.
- New Export Flight Records to Excel format function.
- New Export Sim Records to Excel format function.
- New Google Earth flight records great circle route display.
- New Google Earth Map display of airports in the Airport Records database.
- Autolands and day/night landings added to Cumulative flight records.